The Micralite ProFold is an incredibly compact and lightweight stroller which is perfect for holidays and life on the go.
True to its name, the ProFold from Micralite is an expert at folding, allowing you to fold the ProFold rapidly with one hand, whilst leaving your other hand free. Once folded, it even free stands for easy storage wherever you are. This stroller folds so small that it will fit easily into any car boot or overhead locker and it is even cabin baggage approved with British Airways, Jet 2 and Easyjet.
The additional four-wheel suspension ensures your little one has the smoothest, most comfortable ride possible in this compact stroller.
The Micralite ProFold boasts 20K/20K rated weatherproof fabric which is waterproof to keep baby dry and has a UPF50 rating to ensure your little one is protected from the sun’s rays. There is also a storm cover and a reversible liner included with a choice of super soft and natural bamboo or sporty black mesh.
There are plenty of storage options with the Profold, including the spacious and easy-to-access basket and a pocket on the hood for keeping essentials close to hand.
- Suitable from birth to 15kg
- Meets cabin baggage restrictions for British Airways, Jet 2 and Easyjet
- One-handed free-standing fold
- Fits perfectly in car boots and overhead lockers
- Optimal four-wheel suspension
- 5-point safety harness
- Bumper bar
- 20K/20K rated fabric
- UPF50 rated
- Reversible liner with a choice of super soft and natural bamboo or sporty black mesh
- Spacious and easy-to-access basket
- Pocket on the hood for easy-to-reach essentials
- Comes complete with storm cover and shoulder strap
- Dimensions: H105 x W44 x L72 cm
- Folded: H51.5 x W44 x D24 cm
- Weight: 7.5kg