Feel the freedom to go anywhere with PIPA next. Lightweight enough to tote while doing your shopping—just 2.8 kg*! Versatile enough to take from the taxi to the family car, thanks to the option of belt path or base installation.
It’s i-Size-approved and designed with all the details that make for a cosy ride, like an adjustable headrest with no-rethread harness, a Dream drape™, and superior side impact protection on the base with built-in wings that automatically deploy when the car seat is installed.
Everything you’ve been dreaming of to make your life with baby easier.
- A born star - 4 star rating at the ADAC child car seat test 05/2020.
- NEXT system™ compatible: The NEXT system offers ultimate flexibility with four solutions for the first four years, conveniently using one base for all compatible products.
- Lightweight, protective and portable. Only 2.8 kg (weight does not include inserts or canopy)
- Super comfortable for baby. Premium i-Size protection for your peace of mind.
- Removable headrest’s patented Tailor tech™ memory foam provides a comfortable custom fit and grows with baby
- The high-strength handle transfers a large portion of the crash forces into the shell and thus protects the particularly sensitive head area"The high-strength handle transfers a large portion of the crash forces into the shell and thus protects the particularly sensitive head area
- All over side impact protection thanks to Nuna’s smart SIP system featuring EPP energy absorbing foam
- Luxe leatherette carry handle
- Removable, full coverage UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade and mesh peek-a-boo window
- Dream drape™ pulls down smoothly and attaches quietly with magnets. Because nothing beats a lovely, uninterrupted nap.
- One-hand, 7 position height adjustable headrest.
- No-rethread, three-point harness works with one hand to effortlessly fit growing riders for maximum security.
- Infant inserts keep them snug and supported. When baby outgrows, they easily remove.
- Belt path on the seat shell gives you a choice of installation method.
- True lock™ base installation technology make set up swift, simple and secure using a vehicle’s ISOFIX anchor points
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force to baby.
- Coloured indicators confirm proper installation—no second-guessing.
- 13 ISOFIX positions allow a custom fit on your vehicle seat.
- TUV aircraft certified to travel everywhere. And beyond.
- Woven fabric creates a homespun, subtle texture, while Merino wool and TENCEL™* lyocell fiber, create a natural and earthy feel. *TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG
- Included with purchase: Merino wool insert & Dream drape™